2017 CareWorksComp Workers’ Compensation and Safety Seminars
CareWorksComp seminars will take place from 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Our panel of experts will discuss: rates, hearings, claims management, safety, unemployment compensation, absence management and vocational rehabilitation. These seminars and the video/webinar fulfills BWC’s two-hour safety training requirement for group and group retrospective employers. The fee is $45 and includes a continental breakfast.
- Private employers - two-hour requirement for 2016 policy year with a claim from 7/1/14 to 9/30/15.
- Public organizations - two-hour requirement for 2017 policy year with a claim from 1/1/15 to 3/31/16.
Dates,Locations & Video/Webinar Option
- April 25 - Cleveland Holiday Inn Independence 6001 Rockside Rd. Independence, OH 44131
- May 2 - Columbus Bridgewater Banquet Center 10561 Sawmill Pkwy Powell, OH 43065
- May 3 - Cincinnati Holiday Inn - West Chester 5800 Muhlhauser Rd. West Chester, OH 45069
For a fee of $35, a video/webinar option is available to employers who wish to view a recording of the seminars at their convenience as an alternative to attending the seminar in person.
Registration form is available online at www.careworkscomp.com/
For more questions or details please contact Marcia Dennis: Toll-free: 1-800-837-3200, ext. 52323 Email: email@example.com
Checks should be made payable to CareWorksComp. Limited seating available.
No refunds for cancellations without minimum seven-day notice. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early.