BIA Parade of Homes announces Meet the Designer events
COLUMBUS, OH – The Building Industry Association of Central Ohio today announced that Parade of Homes guests will once again have a unique opportunity to meet one-on-one with the interior designers for each of the 9 incredible homes that make up this year's Parade.
Every week day, starting September 5, a different interior designer will be on hand at 1 p.m. to meet with guests in the home they decorated. They'll discuss the latest colors and design trends in home interiors, share their inspiration for their Parade home’s décor and offer tips for turning any home interior from drab to dazzling.
The Meet the Designer series schedule is as follows:
- Tuesday, Sept. 5: Silvestri Homes, Big Sandy Superstore Designer Brad Chapman
- Wednesday, Sept. 6: Manor Homes, Joy Perkins, Couture Designs
- Thursday, Sept. 7: Trinity Homes, KP Designs
- Friday, Sept. 8: Maple Craft LLC, Kristin Orban, Orban Designs
- Monday, Sept. 11: Westport Homes, Cathy Mautino
- Tuesday, Sept. 12: Ambassador Homes, Amber Malloy
- Wednesday, Sept. 13: Fischer Homes
- Thursday, Sept. 14: Rockford Homes, Sherri Sams
- Friday, Sept. 15: Preston Development, Barry Holmes
“Parade visitors always want to hear more about the interior design decisions in our homes,” said BIA Interim Director Tracy Schiefferle. “We created Meet the Designer in order to give our guests the opportunity to meet face-to-face with the talented professionals behind these gorgeous designs, which offer inspiration to all of our guests.”
The 2017 BIA Parade of Homes opens on Labor Day Weekend on Saturday, Sept. 2 and continues through Sunday, Sept. 17 at Cheshire Woods in Delaware County. Parade hours are Monday-Saturday: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sunday: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tickets are $15 at the door and advance discount tickets are available online for $13. Children 12 and under are free and parking is $5 per car. The Parade is sponsored by AEP Ohio, America’s Floor Source, Columbia Gas of Ohio, EverDry Waterproofing, First Federal Lending and LP SmartSide. Additional information, including a complete event schedule, is available at BIAparade.com.